Passing up the alcohol can save on calories!
Try consuming water with a lemon or lime, skim milk, or a diet / sugar-free beverage at a party. Alcohol adds extra unwanted calories, and, if too much is consumed, it lowers inhibitions which can lead to overeating.
More Healthy Tips Coming Soon!
- The calories from alcohol (weightloser7.blogspot.com)
- How many calories are there in wine? (theglobeandmail.com)
- Can Alcohol Derail Your Diet? (everydayhealth.com)
- Stop Drinking Your Calories (dualshow.com)
- Beware: Sneaky liquid calories! (dfitnesscr.wordpress.com)