Did you know that cinnamon is not only good for it’s flavor?
Cinnamon has a very long history of uses, going back to Egypt. It has been used as:
I use cinnamon every day in my oatmeal. It certainly helps the flavor when avoiding sweeteners.
There have been a lot of studies done, with diabetes patients, to support the evidence that it helps to control blood sugar.
To learn more read more:
- Heavenly Cinnamon (fightfitnews.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon for Diabetes? It May Work, But Just Barely (diabeticmediterraneandiet.com)
- Why Cinnamon for Diabetes Treatment is Among Most Simple, Effective Solutions (naturalsociety.com)
- Why Cinnamon for Diabetes Treatment is Among Most Simple, Effective Solutions (docakilah.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon is kind of magical : 9 benefits (funkyfitnesspdx.wordpress.com)
- Bring Out Your Spicy Side With Cinnamon-Inspired Ingredients (bellasugar.com)
- Sayer Ji ~ Cinnamon’s Infection And Diabetes-Fighting Properties Revealed (shiftfrequency.com)
- A popular household ingredient could help improve your blood sugar! (survivingonterra3.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon: Balancing Blood Sugar – Defeating Diabetes (tipshealthyou.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon (anugerah9bersama.wordpress.com)