Work out like crazy… Slack off… Work out like crazy… Slack off… Sound familiar?
An irregular exercise pattern can raise your body’s natural set point (the weight your biological system naturally tries to maintain) and make it harder to dip below that number. When you don’t exercise regularly, bursts of intense activity require your heart and lungs to work much harder than they are used to and can be damaging physically and emotionally.
So, how do you stay on track year round?
1. Tweak your goals
2. Change up your workout routine regularly
3. Ease into your routine
- Setting Fitness Goals – 5 Exercise Mistakes Keeping You From Your Goal (massageenvy.com)
- How to Stay Motivated to Keep Exercise Exciting (everydayhealth.com)
- Why People Quit (sociallyfitblog.wordpress.com)
- Motivation MIA (runsistersrun.com)
- Monday Motivation: Don’t Quit (lifeofaministermom.com)
- Welcome to October Monday Motivation! (letstalkandwalk.com)