Do you know what constitutes as domestic violence?
Abuse is physical, sexual, emotional, economic or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence another person. This includes any behaviors that frighten, intimidate, terrorize, manipulate, hurt, humiliate, blame, injure or wound someone.
If you think this is you, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233), 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) or your local domestic violence center to talk with someone about it.GET HELP NOW!
GET EDUCATED>> What is Domestic Violence? « National Domestic Violence Hotline.
- Domestic Violence Call to Community (ktbs.com)
- Domestic Violence and LGBT Survivors (feministlawprof.wordpress.com)
- Helpful resources for those affected by domestic violence (fox6now.com)
- Domestic violence not caused by “bad weather” (sarah-graham.co.uk)
- New domestic violence charge, penalties (wivb.com)
- Brookfield tragedy casts light on domestic violence (jsonline.com)
- City Hall Hosts Candlelight Vigil for Domestic Violence (arkansasmatters.com)
One thought on “October is Domestic Violence month. Let’s take a moment to reflect!”