At least, half your weight, in ounces, up to one gallon per day!
- Helps you to maintain a proper blood volume of 92% water. This gives you more energy and prevents blood thickening, which can lead to high blood pressure and other heart diseases.
- Guess what? Water helps prevent constipation!
- Reportedly decreases the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer, and bladder cancer.
- The toxins in our bodies are flushed out through urination and sweat, both of which we do more frequently when properly hydrated.
- Lose weight by drinking more water. Specifically ice water, which burns more calories during your regular daily activities.
- You should experience fewer kidney stones and urinary tract infections if you drink more water.
- Believe it or not, your brain works best when properly hydrated. This improves concentration and reaction time, which is important for working and working out.
- Helps ease gastrointestinal distress, especially when taking medication.
- Helps get rid of excess sodium, which causes fluid retention. By drinking enough water, you will actually lose weight, even if it’s only water weight.
- Helps you prevent and recover from a cold or a flu.
Read more at http://www.projectswole.com/nutrition-tip/how-much-water-should-you-drink/#5xZv93bKWyc0WIDZ.99
- Healthy Heart ~ Drink Water! (rainsoftottawa.wordpress.com)
- 5 reasons why you should drink more water (michelleloveswholefoods.wordpress.com)
- Are you drinking enough water? (makeupbylorisa.wordpress.com)
- Water (onthegofitness.wordpress.com)
- ~~drink Water on Empty Stomach~~ (mybdworldzone.wordpress.com)