April is National Women’s Vision Health Month
5 STEPS TO IMPROVE YOUR EYE HEALTH:
- Eat right to protect your sight. You must start with the food that you eat. Foods rich in fruits and vegetables are very important. Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids have eye-health benefits.
- Give your eyes a rest. If you are on the computer regularly, you must rest your eyes regularly, even if you look away from the screen for 20 seconds every 20 minutes.
- Wear your shades. Sunglasses look cool, but they protect eyes from the too much UV exposure.
- Know your family’s eye health history. Find out about any genetic problems with eye health from your family members. Keep your doctor informed so they know how to help you stay on top of your eye care.
- Get your goggles on. More than 2.5 million people suffer from eye injuries. Protect your eyes, even when doing work around the house.
How do you keep your eyes healthy? Share your tips below!