Pumpkin Protein Pie
- 3/8 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup rolled Oats (gluten-free or regular)
- 1/2 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup Milk (I use cartoned coconut, but cow or almond would work)
- 1 tbsp organic, grass-fed Butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tbsp Toffee Sweetener Drops (or Stevia or your sweetener of choice)
- Mix all ingredients until dough is formed.
- Using your fingers, press dough into a medium-sized pie tin.
- Bake dough for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 C) or until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into already-cooked pie crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 340 degrees F (170 C) or until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Dig in!
Hazelnut Gingerbread Protein Strongman Cookie
- Using a mixer, food processor, or handheld blender, mix all ingredients together and shape the dough into several small cookies or into two big gingerbread strongman cookies!
- Once shaped, bake at 355 degrees F or (180 C) for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Serving Size Per cookie, if you make 12