The Next Best Thing To Fruits and Vegetables!
Juice Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables and grains. It helps bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you do eat.
- Capsules for adults – 30 different fruits, vegetables, grains and berries in convenient capsule form.
- Chewables for adults and children – 20 different fruits, vegetables, and grains; all-natural sweeteners; no high-fructose corn syrup; no artificial flavors or artificial colors; 100% vegetarian; from fruit pectins, not gelatin.
- Nutrition Bars – protein and fiber; low-glycemic, gluten free, non- dairy and 100% vegan.
- Protein Drink Mix – pre-exercise energy drink, post-workout recovery drink, or a late night snack.
Tower Garden® is a state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic growing system. It’s perfect for rooftops, patios, balconies, terraces—just about any relatively sunny place outside.
Watch the 4-week time lapse of Tower Garden growth:
Get Yours Today!
Click on any of the links below for deals and savings. Get your holiday shopping done right here!
Janelle realized during the weeks of exhaustive rehearsals and strenuous competition that “Nutrition is a big part of being able to perform at your peak, to perform with energy.”
In 2011, she earned a degree not only in Dance, but in Nutrition as well. “I knew I wanted a dance career, so I studied dance. And I studied nutrition because I felt that nutrition tied so well with dance. I had the dream to teach dancers and be able to help them with their nutrition, and I’m getting to live that a little bit now.”
She feels compelled to share the good news that thoughtful, wholesome nutrition for dancers, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and for people of all ages can mean the difference between simply marking time and making the most out of life.
She shares her story below:
1. To live a healthier life.
2. To set a good example.
3. To help performance.
4. To inspire healthy living.
Read more >> 4 Reasons to Take Juice Plus.
NO MORE RODENTS – NO MORE DEERS – NO MORE INSECTS
EATING YOUR HOME-GROWN VEGETABLES AND HERBS!
I know how hard it is to maintain a garden. I watched my parents grow their vegetables for many years. They slaved over that garden. Honestly, I do now know how they had the patience. I don’t like planting flowers in my yard once a year, let alone tending a vegetable garden. Although, I did reap the benefits. My mother was an excellent cook, using all of her own home-grown vegetables.
The Tower Garden is much more convenient and a lot less messy.
Here’s how it works:
Contact me for more details!
April is National Women’s Vision Health Month
5 STEPS TO IMPROVE YOUR EYE HEALTH:
- Eat right to protect your sight. You must start with the food that you eat. Foods rich in fruits and vegetables are very important. Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids have eye-health benefits.
- Give your eyes a rest. If you are on the computer regularly, you must rest your eyes regularly, even if you look away from the screen for 20 seconds every 20 minutes.
- Wear your shades. Sunglasses look cool, but they protect eyes from the too much UV exposure.
- Know your family’s eye health history. Find out about any genetic problems with eye health from your family members. Keep your doctor informed so they know how to help you stay on top of your eye care.
- Get your goggles on. More than 2.5 million people suffer from eye injuries. Protect your eyes, even when doing work around the house.
How do you keep your eyes healthy? Share your tips below!
read more: http://crystal-williams.juiceplus.com/content/JuicePlus/en/community/2014/04/protect_your_eyes5.html