Everyday you need to practice self love. It doesn’t matter what it is, nor how small or large it is, as long as you are doing it for yourself on a daily basis. When it comes to your mindset, you must set your mind right everyday, and I think the best way to do that is to focus on yourself 1st. Once you are feeling good about yourself, then you can help others and everything just comes together.
Start your day with an intention of what you want to do that will make you feel better, whether it is setting and accomplishing a goal or simply getting up on time and getting your day off to the right start. It is the little things that add up into the bigger picture of things!
Make sure you are subscribed to this blog to receive notifications of new posts!
Also, follow me:
YouTube @ Crystal’s Whole Health
Get Tees & Accessories: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/CMBABran…
Support CrystalsWholeHealth with donations on CashApp: $CrystalMBA
It Is OK to start over, and it does not matter how many times you have to do it as long as you don’t quit. In my health, wellness and fitness journey, I have started over numerous times and at one point I felt really bad about it. Today, I realize that I shouldn’t feel bad about it because I’m human, and as long as I have not completely quit then it’s OK to start over, re-center yourself and continue on to the goal that you have set for yourself. The path may have changed but it doesn’t mean that you’re going in the wrong direction. In fact, you are probably closer than you were before! Sometimes, we have to go through darkness, valleys and blindness before our eyes are opened and we see the light that lights the path that we must take to move forward!
First of all ladies, we are not made to get as big as men. We simply do not have the composition. Lifting weights increases muscle tone, which in turn burns fat at a much more rapid pace than doing 30 or 60 minutes of aerobic activity. Weight training is also excellent for increasing bone density which is critical for preventing osteoporosis and broken bones.
Adding weight training to your workout regimen will only help you reach your weight loss goals faster. In addition, toning your muscles will help you to maintain your weight loss. It really takes a lot of work and even years to grow large muscles, if you decide to take that path.
To learn more, check it out >> Don’t Worry, You Won’t ‘Bulk-up’ from Working Out…Unless you want to!.
#Bone density, #bulky-muscles, #Health, #Muscle, #Muscle tone, #Physical exercise, #weight loss, #Weight training
CHECK OUT MY LATEST DESIGN!
Available in a variety of colors!
2015 is Almost Here!
Are you thinking about your resolutions? Thinking about getting in the best shape of your life once again?
Then, it is time to get FOR REAL this time and make that commitment to yourself – NO ONE ELSE!
“True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery
To RSVP for the next information session on DEC 6.
Plyometrics, or “plyo,” helps you burn twice as many calories and adds spice to your workout. It encourages muscle development, speed agility, endurance and quickness. It stimulates many different muscle groups, which helps transform fat into lean muscle
. It’s great for the larger muscle groups like legs, butts, thighs, and arms.
- Before you start, stretch for 10 to 15 minutes to help loosen muscles and joints.
- Start slow, then increase the speed between jumps as you become more comfortable with the exercises.
- Use your arms for balance.
- Always land with knees bent (not locked) to “cushion” the joints on impact.
Here are some basic plyo exercises to begin with:
- Squat jumps
- Lateral jumps
- Front jumps
- Alternating lung jumps
- Single-leg hop
Check out this video by fitness expert John Basedow
as he demonstrates some basic plyometric exercises:
- Cut Out Little Calorie Creepers
- Use Loseit.com to keep track of your calories. If you track everything you put in your mouth, including pieces of candy, cup of tea/coffee with cream, sugar, etc. you get a good idea of what little items pack tons of calories
- Ditch the Alcohol
- Sneak in Extra Cardio
- Make Sitting a Big No-No
- Get yourself a kitchen timer and set it to go off every 30 minutes. Get up, move around, and stretch for five minutes once the timer goes off; if at work, create an appointment with a reminder on your calendar; walk over to your co-worker’s office instead of using the phone or e-mail; take the long way on purpose or walk up and down a couple of flights of stairs.
- Sign up for a mobile app (Break Time or something similar) to remind you to take a break and exercise every 20-45 minutes.
- If you’re watching TV, M-O-V-E during commercial breaks
- Consider getting an exercise ball chair for your core muscles and improving your balance
- Write Down your Goal on An Index Card – And Read It Several Times a Day
- set SMART goals:
Source: 5 Simple Things to Do to Lose Body Fat Faster.