The Next Best Thing To Fruits and Vegetables!
Juice Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables and grains. It helps bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you do eat.
- Capsules for adults – 30 different fruits, vegetables, grains and berries in convenient capsule form.
- Chewables for adults and children – 20 different fruits, vegetables, and grains; all-natural sweeteners; no high-fructose corn syrup; no artificial flavors or artificial colors; 100% vegetarian; from fruit pectins, not gelatin.
- Nutrition Bars – protein and fiber; low-glycemic, gluten free, non- dairy and 100% vegan.
- Protein Drink Mix – pre-exercise energy drink, post-workout recovery drink, or a late night snack.
Reasons to make the switch:
• Whole grains are chock full of fiber, key for proper digestion and bowel function. Aim for a product that has 5 grams of fiber or more per serving.
• They’re heart-healthy. Soluble fibers in whole grains like oats and barley can lower levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure, thereby reducing risk of heart disease.
• They help control diabetes. Whole grains are digested and absorbed more slowly than refined grains, which helps curtail spikes in blood sugar and insulin levels.
• They’re packed with nutrients, including protein, B vitamins, calcium, folic acid, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and antioxidants. The same can’t be said for equivalent white products.
• They may help ward off cancer. Studies have associated whole-grain consumption with reduced risk of certain cancers, particularly colorectal.
• They’re satiating. Whole grains stave off hunger better than refined grains do. If you’re looking to lose weight—and keep it off—whole grains can be your ally.
Read more >> http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2012/09/06/whole-grains-whole-diet?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews