Many of the reasons we have health issues as we get older is because we have never really paid attention to what we consume, and a lot of the things we consume are really bad for us. If you truly love yourself, you will start paying attention to things you consume and their effects on your health – mentally and physically.
From my own research, I have learned a lot about clean eating, health, wellness and fitness, but there is always more to learn. No one knows everything. So, I met with my friend Viktoria, a Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach, and I have learned so much more!
If you’d like to reach out to Viktoria, here’s how you can connect:
Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach
Phone: 440.313.5810 | website: www.nourishwithviktoria.com
Look what I stumbled upon >>>
Here are the seven reasons you should create your own professional or interest-based blog:
- Your blog is an online advertisement for your writing or editing services, or for documents or publications you write or your company produces.
- Your blog is an extension of your résumé that allows you to present content about your professional experience, as well as writing samples, in one convenient location.
- Your blog will convey your personality, allowing prospective collaborators, clients, and employers to gain a good first impression of you.
- Your blog enables you to network with other writers and editors or other people in your industry or sphere of interest.
- Your blog demonstrates to prospective associates that you are passionate and knowledgeable about the subject area you blog about.
- Your blog establishes you as an expert (or someone with interest if not expertise) and as someone who engages in extra effort to acquire and share knowledge and information about a profession or area of interest.
- Your blog provides you with a forum for developing your communication skills — not just writing but also video and audio, as well as interactivity such as networking, commenting on other websites and blogs, and responding to comments on your blog.
Sound like you?
Originally posted by Daily Writing Tips: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/7-reasons-to-publish-a-blog/