In fact, our children need us now more than ever.
With the ever-increasing invasion of processed food, junk food, and fast food into our diets — combined with more sedentary lifestyles — children’s health issues are skyrocketing. Our children are now at risk of developing serious diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and stroke at a much younger age than ever before.
Consider these facts:
They aren’t eating enough fruits and vegetables
- 93% of children and adolescents do not consume the recommended amount of vegetables per day1
They have a weight problem
- 1 in 3 American children and teenagers is overweight or obese2
- Obesity rates have tripled among teens since the late ’70s3
- 80% of children who are overweight at ages 10-15 become obese as adults4
They’re already developing serious diseases
- 1 in 3 children born in the United States in the year 2000 is predicted to develop type 2 diabetes5
- By age 12, an estimated 70% of children have the beginning stages of hardening of the arteries6
- Today’s generation of children may be the first in two centuries to actually live shorter lives than their parents7
Findings from the Juice Plus+® Children’s Health Study:
60% were missing fewer days in school
66% were visiting the doctor less
71% consuming less fast food and soft drinks.
Read more about the Children’s Health Study >> Juice Plus+ for Kids: Part of a Healthy Diet for Children.
Participate in the Children’s Health Study NOW >>> http://www.childrenshealthstudy.com/participate.html