Your body’s blood pH should be between 7.365 and 7.45. Balance changes based on diet. It could be too heavy in predominantly acidic or predominantly alkaline foods. Stress, immune reactions, and any other process that deprives cells of oxygen can also have an effect on your pH levels.
Disease THRIVES in an acidic state! To maintain proper balance, the body needs only 60% of alkaline-producing foods. Adding more green vegetables or a greens supplement can help balance out your acidic levels.
Read more here: http://nataliejillfitness.com/alkaline-vs-acidic/
- dropping acid? acid vs alkaline foods… (clayzmama.com)
- Gender Selection: What Is Your Personal pH? (everydayfamily.com)
- Acid vs. Alkalinity: Secret to Weight Loss? (loseweightfeelgreat.wordpress.com)
- Alkaline vs. Acid (sunday-brunch.org)
- Alkaline Foods to Help Decalcify the Pineal Gland (wakingtimes.com)
- Food alkalinity chart. pH balance. (elenaselivan.com)