- Cut Out Little Calorie Creepers
- Use Loseit.com to keep track of your calories. If you track everything you put in your mouth, including pieces of candy, cup of tea/coffee with cream, sugar, etc. you get a good idea of what little items pack tons of calories
- Ditch the Alcohol
- Sneak in Extra Cardio
- Make Sitting a Big No-No
- Get yourself a kitchen timer and set it to go off every 30 minutes. Get up, move around, and stretch for five minutes once the timer goes off; if at work, create an appointment with a reminder on your calendar; walk over to your co-worker’s office instead of using the phone or e-mail; take the long way on purpose or walk up and down a couple of flights of stairs.
- Sign up for a mobile app (Break Time or something similar) to remind you to take a break and exercise every 20-45 minutes.
- If you’re watching TV, M-O-V-E during commercial breaks
- Consider getting an exercise ball chair for your core muscles and improving your balance
- Write Down your Goal on An Index Card – And Read It Several Times a Day
- set SMART goals:
Source: 5 Simple Things to Do to Lose Body Fat Faster.